Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Customer Service Representative I position is responsible for providing a high level of customer service for MFA Oil customers. In addition, this position is responsible for the daily duties of the operation including recording sales, taking payments, performing and entering inventory and completing bank deposits.
MFA Oil Company is an Equal Opportunity/Drug-Free Employer.
Pay & Benefits:
- Wages are dependent on experience, skills, and certifications.
- 401k with company match
- Comprehensive, competitive healthcare benefits
- Earn PTO each pay period and enjoy 9 paid holidays
- Share in company success through profit sharing and/or performance incentives based on position
- Educational expense assistance
- Opportunities for internal advancement
- Commitment to employee professional development